Dr. Gloria Gadmack DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
Gone down hill
I was seeing this doctor for a couple years. Slowly wait times got longer, the amount of time she spent with me got shorter and I had to be really insitent that I talk about my issue rather than be rushed through like cattle. Seemed like every time I had an issue, she'd refer me to a specialist within the giant practice of Premier. Even if it was a really simple thing.Just more cash in the practices pocket. She seemes completely tired of practicing medicine and talking to patients.

September 29th, 2010
I have no complaints about the care I've received from Dr. Gadmack. My issue is the ridiculous amount of time I've always have to wait to be seen. I know there's a heavy patient load, but I value my time also. During my last visit to Dr. Gadmack's office I was very disappointed. I'm never late for my appointments, but this particular day I was about 13 mins. late. The receptionist argued with me over my appointment time, she claimed it was 10:15, she was wrong it was for 10:30. Anyway, I was asked to reschedule or wait to see if Dr. Gadmack could "fit me in". I felt insulted, 1st the receptionist puts me on "trial" over what time I was supposed to be there, then I was rudely dismissed because I was 13 mins. late. I've never complaint about having to wait for Dr. Gadmack. I've always been on time. The whole incident was ridiculous. At the moment I'm considering firing Dr. Gadmack and her receptionist. I think my time is as important as any doctors, including Dr. Gadmack's. I guess after 8 yrs. of being her patient, I expected Dr. Gadmack to be more considerate. I figure if I were to add up all the time I've had to wait to be seen, it would be ridiculous compare to me being 13 mins. late. I'm in the process of choosing a new doctor, I don't expect miracles because I know most doctor's are overbooked,but at least I hope that my next doctor values my time and can be a more considerate than Dr. Gadmack & her receptionist.

August 6th, 2009
Very caring doctor
She is very caring and does not treat you like a number. Friendly staff and wonderful service.

May 16th, 2017