Dr. Gloria Gadmack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gloria Gadmack?

NO more doctors like her left !

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I have had her over 25 yrs. she has seen my mother pass away , treated my daughter, she is a wonderful human being. She is very well experienced and does not let you suffer , If she cant do something she will send you to the best. I love her, shes a very compassionate DR. wonderful bed side manner , That i have never experienced with any other DR. Her heart is truly with her patients. I pray I never lose her. Laura Walker

Gone down hill

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I was seeing this doctor for a couple years. Slowly wait times got longer, the amount of time she spent with me got shorter and I had to be really insitent that I talk about my issue rather than be rushed through like cattle. Seemed like every time I had an issue, she'd refer me to a specialist within the giant practice of Premier. Even if it was a really simple thing.Just more cash in the practices pocket. She seemes completely tired of practicing medicine and talking to patients.

Posted on September 29th, 2010

I have no complaints about the care I've received from Dr. Gadmack. My issue is the ridiculous amount of time I've always have to wait to be seen. I know there's a heavy patient load, but I value my time also. During my last visit to Dr. Gadmack's office I was very disappointed. I'm never late for my appointments, but this particular day I was about 13 mins. late. The receptionist argued with me over my appointment time, she claimed it was 10:15, she was wrong it was for 10:30. Anyway, I was asked to reschedule or wait to see if Dr. Gadmack could "fit me in". I felt insulted, 1st the receptionist puts me on "trial" over what time I was supposed to be there, then I was rudely dismissed because I was 13 mins. late. I've never complaint about having to wait for Dr. Gadmack. I've always been on time. The whole incident was ridiculous. At the moment I'm considering firing Dr. Gadmack and her receptionist. I think my time is as important as any doctors, including Dr. Gadmack's. I guess after 8 yrs. of being her patient, I expected Dr. Gadmack to be more considerate. I figure if I were to add up all the time I've had to wait to be seen, it would be ridiculous compare to me being 13 mins. late. I'm in the process of choosing a new doctor, I don't expect miracles because I know most doctor's are overbooked,but at least I hope that my next doctor values my time and can be a more considerate than Dr. Gadmack & her receptionist.

Very caring doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2009

She is very caring and does not treat you like a number. Friendly staff and wonderful service.

Posted on May 16th, 2017