A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Inamac Fernandez MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria I. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Gloria Fernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Fernandez practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Hematologists.