A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Fernandez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fernandez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan