Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gloria Ibarra
Dr. Gloria Ibarra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA, with another office in Brockton, MA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ibarra is affiliated with VA Boston Healthcare System-Brockton Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Gloria Ibarra has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gloria Ibarra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.
Dr. Shakti Sabharwal
Brockton, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Rosemary Mehl
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Brockton, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Robert Schwartz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology
Brockton, MA 0 mi12