Dr. Gloria Jennings Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gloria Jennings?

July 6th, 2011

Brought my 2 year old son in, just to have paperwork filled out for pre-nursery school. She immediately became nasty when we told her our stance on vaccinations....(we feel the risks outweigh the benefits and their efficacy is questionable). She even spoke to my son in rude tone!! Then, after she told me my son was going to die from pertusis because there was an outbreak in NJ (majority were fully vaxed), she completely refused to fill out the paperwork I brought in, even though I had a notorized religious exemption letter with me. I left VERY angry, and called the practice manager when I got home, who apologized and told me to bring the paperwork back in the morning and she would have the practice owner fill it out..needless to say though we will never be back there!!

March 22nd, 2009

Dr Jennings has been caring for my son and daughter for years. She diagnosed a problem three other peds on staff as well as a neurologist couldn't diagnose. I would never take my kids anywhere but University Peds. Dr Jennings is always my first choice.

June 11th, 2008

Terrible, rude and disrespectful

Dr. Jennings is consistently over a half an hour lat - the office staff schedules appointments and she doesn't arrive in the office for at least 30 minutes after. She is rude and always rushed (probably because she is habitually late).

December 1st, 2016