Dr. Gloria Kardong MD Patient Reviews

February 24th, 2016
Amazing
I have been seeing Dr. Kardong for a number of years now. She is one of the best Doctors and Therapists I have encountered. It took me many years of accepting mediocre care before I met her. Now I demand the best and she is definitely that.

January 26th, 2013
A.E.
I interviewed many psychiatrists before choosing Dr. Kardong. She is far above anyone else I considered. She is warm and empathic as a psychotherapist and extremely knowledgeable about medications. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

June 30th, 2012
Top recommendation
I would recommend Dr. Kardong without reservation. I have been under her care for over 20 years, and her thoroughness and expertise in psycho-pharmacology have kept me emotionally stable. I have needed frequent med changes, and she always comes up with a combination that works for me. Her follow-up is excellent and it is not difficult to get an appointment. Diagnosis: Type 2 bipolar

November 13th, 2011
Dr Kardong not only spends time during my appointment listening. She also is available outside of office hours for adjustment of medication as necessary. She responds promptly to issues realting to my mental health. I am so glad I found Dr. Kardong and feel that we make a great team. I feel like we work together to find the right balance for my life.

August 23rd, 2011
IMHO
Dr. Kardong has saved my life. I have suffered from chronic depression since I was a child. She has given me the necessary tools to cope and become a productive and happy member of society. I couldn't have done it without her.

September 2nd, 2009
I love Dr. Kardong.
I would totally recommend Dr. Kardong. She is so easy to talk with and takes the time you need. I never felt rushed with her and she was always there for me.When you were with her you felt like you were her only patient. She tried several different meds on me and kept track of my blood sugar because she new I was concerned about it with some of the meds I was taking. If you are looking for a great doctor who really has true concern for her patients you don't need to look any further.