A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Kennedy, Pediatrician, Hematologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Kennedy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Kennedy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Albarelli Kennedy MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria A. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Gloria Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Kennedy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Oncologists.