A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Ko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ko has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gloria P. Ko practice?
Dr. Gloria Ko practices Family Medicine near City Of Industry, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See City Of Industry Family Physicians.