A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Ko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ko has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Poting Ko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria P. Ko practice?
- Dr. Gloria Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Ko practices Family Medicine near City Of Industry, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See City Of Industry Primary Care Doctors.