Dr. Gloria Ko MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015
the waiting time is extremely long, 60mins in average, so the appointment time really means nothing.

June 3rd, 2014
attorney for patient
This medical practitioner , who is a gatekeeper for a cheap HMO, seems afraid to actually request medical care, and then refuses to put herself out to get anything done. find another HMO. this one is what critical movies are about.

October 21st, 2012
I have been seeing doctor Ko for 15 years. It can be tough to get an appointment are your availability but that's because she has SO many clients. She is such a caring doctor. I currently don't have insurance and when I see her she always helps to save me money in some way or another. She gives me free samples, pharmacy coupons, has called pharmacys to see which one had the best price for my medication. When you go to see her yes you should expect to wait a while but she is an awesome doctor.

June 28th, 2012
Dr. Ko and her office staffs are not very professional in terms of scheduling patience's visit, the waiting period in her office is ALWAYS over TWO HOURS. Dr. Ko is too commercialized, that's all I wanted say for now. If there's an option to give her and her office a negative remarks, I would not hesitate to do so.

October 18th, 2011
My son was with Doctor Ko. We've seen her about 5 times during last 5 years. My experience is instead of really checking on what's wrong, she guess a lot about patient's. For example, my son had a stuffy nose and coughed a lot for pretty long period of time. It was not a flu or something. So we suspected it could be some infection or allergy. We went to Dr. Ko then expecting some professional check and opinion. Right after we told her the symptoms, without any checking, she told us it must be allergy. Then give us some sample medication dealing with allergy and let us leave. Same thing she did the next time we visited her office. After that, we went to a Dr. friend we met in the park. He checked my son's nose. It turns out an infection, but not very serious. He suggested us to buy a nose washer and use it twice a day.

August 1st, 2011
Who is the doctor talking to?
After waiting in the lobby and the room for about an hour, the doctor finally showed up, and throughout the consultation, she talked to her laptop only. She proved herself to be just another lousy HMO doctor.

November 6th, 2009
Total waste of my time
It took over 3 months to get appointment with Dr. Ko. When I arrived, I was told that she was very busy with patients. I sat in waiting room for over 3 hours and NEVER saw any PERSON walk in or out of her office. When Dr. Ko saw me almost 4 hours after my appt, she looked like she just woke up, she never listened to my complaint and blew me off within 1 minute. AH!!!, another HMO doctor that don't care about her patient

July 18th, 2012