A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Korta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Korta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Korta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Korta graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Korta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Elizabeth Korta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria E. Korta practice?
- Dr. Gloria Korta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Korta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.