Dr. Gloria Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gloria Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2015

Dr. Gloria Lee is unprofessional. She does not give you a chance to explain your experience. She is terse and sarcastic.

January 7th, 2014

Love her

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for about 3 yrs. now. From the first visit as a new patient she made me feel as if I had been her patient for years. She spends a lot of time with me, answers all my questions and never rushes me. She takes the time not only to explain my test results in full but turns her computer so I can see what they are and she prints out a copy for me to take home and put in my files. She is caring and compassionate and listens and answers every question I have for her.When she does prescribe any medications she explains what it is for and why she is prescribing it. I never leave her office with questions unanswered. Her staff is very friendly and are very accomodating. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Lee as my doctor and would highly recommend her. My husband and son are now Dr. Lee's patients and they are very satisfied with her too.

October 22nd, 2013

In home care

Dr G. Lee Is the best, I've been seeing her for many years, she is compassionate.

March 6th, 2013

Loving Doctor

Across the board one of the best doctors I have ever seen! I just changed insurance companies and have been on the hunt to find a loving doctor that is honest. I recently visited her office about several issues and she took time to explain each and every one of them in great detail.

February 14th, 2013

Bad experiences

I had been relatively happy with this Dr. but than had two bad experiences in a row, so will not go back. First, she called in a prescription for a sore on my lip without seeing me. I went to pick it up and it had a big warning on it to not use on face. Secondly, she diagnosed a problem I had with a term I'd never heard of. I asked her assistant to write it down for me on my way out so I could find out more about it as she didn't explain it well. He wrote down the wrong thing but all the symptoms I had fit the bill of what he wrote down, so I got really worried. Her assistant also failed to make referrals for me two or three times after that visit. The two problems together make me not trust them.

September 17th, 2012

Great choice

If you want a Doctor that is caring and a professional, Dr. G.Lee is the one to choose.

August 9th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Very caring in listening to my parents, who are both patients of Dr. Lee's and in their 80's. We are all very happy to have found her.

March 8th, 2012

I Would Recommend Dr. Lee

I have been with Dr. Lee for 2 yrs now. I left my other doctor because his nurse practitioner mis-diagnosed me as having pneumonia. He is on a concierge program so if you are not on that program you get an appointment with his nurse practitioner. Another reason I left is he charges an office visit for phone calls to give you your test results so basically you are forced to go in to see him to get the results and therefore you are charged for a legitimate office visit. He is very dishonest. Dr. Lee does not practice this way. She is very caring.Dr. Lee spends a lot of time with me when I go in to see her. She explains everything so you understand it. She answers any questions I have and does not rush me out of the exam room. I would definitely recommend her.

February 20th, 2012

Poor bedside manner

Dr. Lee spend ~5 mins with me even though I was a new patient. Her physical exam was also terrible. She did not listen to as much of the lungs or heart as you're supposed to and did not palpate my abdomen.

January 18th, 2012

One of the best and most caring doctors I've ever met. Our family trusts her.

September 10th, 2010

Dr. Lee is tgreat!

Had my first visit with Dr. Lee and it went very well. She spent a long time with me - discussing all my concerns and letting me know what she recommended. I didn't feel like I was being rushed out like with my last PCP. She ordered a full blood panel and once the results came back wrote me a (handwritten) note explaining them and her suggestions. I can refill my prescriptions over the phone with her office - don't have to go in and pay another co-pay. Overall I had a great experience!

February 23rd, 2009

Excelent doctor!

Dr Lee is an excellent doctor! She was my doctor for quite a few years. I'm 47, and she's the only doctor that I've ever had that knew my name when I walked in, not just after looking at my chart. Also, whenever I had any kind of test done (bloodwork, PAP, etc.) she ALWAYS wrote me a hand written note telling me the results, and what they meant. Beleive me, that is rare. 2 years ago, I lost my job (and medical benefits)and ended up moving when I got another job. I was very sad to have to give her up, and if it was at all possible, I would have kept her. I miss her dearly!