3.0

Friendly and professional show details Friendly and professional
by P Carney on Oct 17th, 2015

Dr. Marlowe and her surgical team were excellent! They were friendly and professional, giving me clear and continuing info and updates along the way until the surgery. I'm not the best with handling some medical procedures, read anxiety, but the team were right there putting me at ease and responding as needed. Follow up was amazing, calling me 2x the the week after to check on me and the surgery area on my shoulder. If the need for pain meds is in part an indication of Dr. Marlowe's skill, then she's very skilled as I needed none after. I hope I never need this surgery again, but if so, Kaiser Skyline in Salem and Dr. Marlowe's team is my first and frankly, only choice. Thank you Team!

In the wrong profession show details In the wrong profession
Jun 30th, 2012

I don't think she likes sick people.

Not an easy area to talk about show details Not an easy area to talk about
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Marlowe introduced herself right away and began asking about my smptoms and medical history. She actually listened attentively. After a brief pause she explained in detail the how, why, and what to do about my affliction, all the while making good eye contact to see if I understood. I must say that what most people would consider a realitively minor problem (though very painful and somewhat embarrassing to me)was handled in a very thoughtful and considerate manor which put me totally at ease. Thank you Dr. Marlow.