A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Martin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Martin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria L Martin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Gloria Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Martin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.