A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Mercado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercado
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Mercado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- HealthFirst Family Care Center, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Velasco Mercado MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gloria V. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Gloria Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Mercado practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Family Physicians and Fall River General Practitioners.