A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Myers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Jean Myers MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria J. Myers practice?
- Dr. Gloria Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Myers practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.