A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Nwankwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Nwankwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwankwo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nwankwo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Nwankwo DO and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria Nwankwo practice?
- Dr. Gloria Nwankwo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Nwankwo practices Internal Medicine near Irvington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Kearny, NJ.
See Irvington Internists.