A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Nwankwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Nwankwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwankwo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nwankwo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwankwo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gloria Nwankwo practice?
Dr. Gloria Nwankwo practices Internal Medicine near Irvington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Irvington Internists.