Gloria P Bachelder Oberbeck, MD
PO Box 445
636 Kattell Street
Erie, CO 80516
(303) 828-9200
Locations and availability (1)

|  Very ethical and practical fusion of medicine and mind.  |  show details
by John Bueling on Apr 28th, 2014

As someone who needs to better understand my physical strengths, weaknesses and how to manage both in promoting good health, visiting Dr. Oberbeck is always a learning experience. Very happy with Gloria's approach, philosophy and demeanor.

|  We LOVE Dr. Gloria!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Gloria was recommended when my daughter was a baby and we were looking for a new pediatrician. We immediately fell in love with Dr. Gloria! She is always reassuring and makes us feel like great parents! My daughter is now a little older, and she also loves going to see her. We have to drive about 25 mins to get to the office, but we wouldn't go anywhere else!

|  Best Dr. I have ever had!  |  show details
by Vicki O on Mar 12th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gloria for over 7 years when a lady doing my nails told me she could see a lump in my neck. Scared, I looked on-line and saw Dr. Gloria. Like others, I was at first taken back, thinking I had stumbled on some sort of herbalist or something. Boy was I wrong! Dr. Gloria immediately sent me to specialists, and has cared for every member of my family since. She is the most trusted doctor we have ever had, treating the whole body and sending you on to a specialist when the time is right. We have 100% confidence and even though we have moved a couple of hours away now, we still only see her. It is worth the drive.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2013

Best Staff In The world! They made the wait time pleasurable and unnoticed.

|  Shining Light - A Healer  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Gloria was recommended to me by a doctor who has saved my life once in surgery and once during severe childbirth complications. I am a 28yr old single mom so my health is number one. The first time I went to see her, I was a little freaked out as she works out of a "home" office, and the atmosphere is very zen, which is not me at all. Her office has now become a place of relief and trust for me and my family, and I spend a lot of time there. I go in for blood work every month to monitor my condition. She has helped me through so much that I cannot even imagine what life would be like without her. My mom goes to her, my ex goes to her and several of my neighbors have also switched over. I even take my daughter to her occasionally, though I adore her pediatrician. Dr. Gloria listens to you, gives you answers and if she doesn't know she finds out. I have never felt more cared for nor have I cried so many tears of relief in any other doctor's office. She is definitely a shining light...

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

In January of this year my teen daughter was very ill. New to the area, we hauled her to one of the area's "urgent care" type places, one in Lafayette. There they treated her w/antibiotics and told us to wait. She was sicker, losing weight quickly , and the meds weren't working. We went back to the urgent care, where they said WAIT, take ALL the antibiotics, blah-blah. Again, we were very new to the area and knew nobody. I opened the phone book and wound up calling Dr. Gloria's office. I told them her symptoms. They made time to see her, after hearing everything, how ill she was. Arriving at the office, I was unsure I had the right place, as the office is in what was once a family home. Nature music was playing, antiques instead of typical medical setting, comfy sofas. All this struck me as unconventional--I guess I'm very conventional. I worried I'd made another mis-step, TBH. Dr. Gloria saw my daughter, listened to what was was going on,and (I believe) saved her life. She IMMEDIATELY phoned the Children's Hospital (Aurora) spoke w/the appropriate people (in our case gastro.). Our daughter is very healthy again, and I thank Dr. Gloria for being so comprehensive, thorough, thinking outside the box. On top of that she genuinely cares.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Alli S. on Apr 23rd, 2009

Dr. Gloria practices a "whole body" approach to healing. When you visit her, she takes the time to talk and listen to you. A doctor who takes a personal interest is a rare and wonderful thing. I highly recommend her to everyone I meet.

|  show details
by Charlotte Levi on Mar 12th, 2009

Not only is she a wonderful person, Gloria is probably the finest diagnostician I've ever encountered.

|  School Director Concentric Healing Institute Boulder CO  |  show details
by Gillian Keiper on Feb 18th, 2009

Dr Gloria has a caring and professional approach. She listens!