Dr. Gloria Bachelder MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Boulder, CO

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2014
a doctor who go's over the top!!
Anyone who is considering the medical profession should know she is what you should aspire too. Top notch doctor-friend!

April 28th, 2014
Very ethical and practical fusion of medicine and mind.
As someone who needs to better understand my physical strengths, weaknesses and how to manage both in promoting good health, visiting Dr. Oberbeck is always a learning experience. Very happy with Gloria's approach, philosophy and demeanor.

March 11th, 2014
We LOVE Dr. Gloria!
Dr. Gloria was recommended when my daughter was a baby and we were looking for a new pediatrician. We immediately fell in love with Dr. Gloria! She is always reassuring and makes us feel like great parents! My daughter is now a little older, and she also loves going to see her. We have to drive about 25 mins to get to the office, but we wouldn't go anywhere else!

March 19th, 2013
Worst Experience EVER!
This is the absolute worst 'doctor's office' I've ever experienced! The 'office' is actually a trailer in Old Town Erie (yes, a trailer, like one that you would see in an old, run-down trailer park). The furniture in their trailer appears to be from 1982 and has not been repaired or cleaned since it was purchased. The staff is completely incompetent and they show little concern for patient care and comfort. Even ill patients are treated poorly. We left and went to the Centura office located across from the library and the community center, which was a very pleasant experience in a newer, clean office.

March 12th, 2013
Best Dr. I have ever had!
I have been seeing Dr. Gloria for over 7 years when a lady doing my nails told me she could see a lump in my neck. Scared, I looked on-line and saw Dr. Gloria. Like others, I was at first taken back, thinking I had stumbled on some sort of herbalist or something. Boy was I wrong! Dr. Gloria immediately sent me to specialists, and has cared for every member of my family since. She is the most trusted doctor we have ever had, treating the whole body and sending you on to a specialist when the time is right. We have 100% confidence and even though we have moved a couple of hours away now, we still only see her. It is worth the drive.

February 28th, 2013
Best Staff In The world! They made the wait time pleasurable and unnoticed.

May 9th, 2012
Shining Light - A Healer
Dr. Gloria was recommended to me by a doctor who has saved my life once in surgery and once during severe childbirth complications. I am a 28yr old single mom so my health is number one. The first time I went to see her, I was a little freaked out as she works out of a "home" office, and the atmosphere is very zen, which is not me at all. Her office has now become a place of relief and trust for me and my family, and I spend a lot of time there. I go in for blood work every month to monitor my condition. She has helped me through so much that I cannot even imagine what life would be like without her. My mom goes to her, my ex goes to her and several of my neighbors have also switched over. I even take my daughter to her occasionally, though I adore her pediatrician. Dr. Gloria listens to you, gives you answers and if she doesn't know she finds out. I have never felt more cared for nor have I cried so many tears of relief in any other doctor's office. She is definitely a shining light...

April 23rd, 2009
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Gloria practices a "whole body" approach to healing. When you visit her, she takes the time to talk and listen to you. A doctor who takes a personal interest is a rare and wonderful thing. I highly recommend her to everyone I meet.

March 12th, 2009
Not only is she a wonderful person, Gloria is probably the finest diagnostician I've ever encountered.

February 18th, 2009
School Director Concentric Healing Institute Boulder CO
Dr Gloria has a caring and professional approach. She listens!

May 17th, 2016