A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Pryhuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Pryhuber, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Long-Term Care
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryhuber graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pryhuber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pryhuber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan