A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Pryhuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Pryhuber, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Long-Term Care
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryhuber graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pryhuber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria S Pryhuber MD is a female Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gloria S. Pryhuber practice?
- Dr. Gloria Pryhuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Pryhuber practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.