A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Rubin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Gouverneur Hospital
- Gouverneur Diagnostic Anf Treatment Center/Nursing Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gloria Rubin practice?
Dr. Gloria Rubin practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.