inactive

Gloria E Sarto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 14th, 2015
This woman was a very bad doctor. She performed a surgery on me when I was 13-years-old and introduced an infection. Even though I had thick ropes of pus coming out of the surgery site, and I saw her 1-2 times a week, she did not diagnose the infection. I became under weight and experienced massive amounts of pain. When my mom brought up my problems to her, she got mad and finally kicked my mother out of the exam room, conducting painful and invasive gynecological exams on a scared 13-year-old without support. When my mom finally took me to the ER 9 months later, the doctor who performed the emergency surgery (taking out my small intestine to wash me out) he said he didn't know how I endured the pain and if we'd waited one more week the results could have been "disastrous". When she heard that we went to another doctor for surgery, she became furious with my parents.