inactive

• Internal Medicine Hopkinsville, KY

1.6

April 6th, 2013
Waste of Time
I've seen the doctor for 3 appts. For all three I had excessive wait times. I said this to dr staples who then proceeded to argue with me about the length of time I waited. She was not interested in anything I had to say yet was unable to form her own opinions or decisions. She accused me of saying things that I hadn't & argued with me about things that I had. She is not compassionate or empathetic. One good thing about the office is the Med Tech who drew my blood. She was efficient, professional & caring. She was able to draw my blood (multiple vials) when others have not.

April 5th, 2012
Terrible listener
This "doctor" is not certified. She appears to listen, but when she tries to repeat what you have said, she is exactly backwards. Claims medicines do not work and no one needs them. Dumb as a rock.

February 15th, 2012
She is rude as well as her staff and after this turn of events I am glad I transferred.

November 8th, 2011
She is very rude and so is her staff, I have found a doctor who is caring and has a professional staff

June 20th, 2011
I like Dr Staples but she is over booked and over worked. She can never fit me in when I am sick, So I just go to her for my physicals. If she would lighten her load she would be happier and so would her patients.

December 15th, 2010
Bad news doctor
There is probably a good reason why it is easy to get an appointment- because she probably doesn't keep many patients for too long. She has no bedside manner and seems less than interested in helping a newly diagnosed diabetic "learn the ropes". I have found a new doctor who really cares about me as a patient not just as a number.