A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Stern is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Stern, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Jean Stern MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gloria J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Gloria Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Stern practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.