A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Stern, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Jean Stern MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gloria J. Stern practice?
- Dr. Gloria Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Stern practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.