A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Sze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Sze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sze
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Sze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sze graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria S Sze MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria S. Sze practice?
- Dr. Gloria Sze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Sze practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.