A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Sze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gloria Sze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sze
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gloria Sze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sze graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sze has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria S Sze MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria S. Sze practice?
- Dr. Gloria Sze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gloria Sze practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Gastroenterologists.