Dr. Gloria Traje-Quitoriano MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2015
Unpleasant
My experience here at this office Staff is rude when you sign in. Nurse to check my child in she was nice but always in a rush. When your sign in its first come first serve regardless if u have an appointment. So meaning if u make an appointment at 10 am if a walk in is there before u they'll be seen first its like why make an appointment then

September 4th, 2014
It's okay
The doctor is really nice but the wait sucks. The comments are wrong. It's really old not up to date with thing..

August 10th, 2012
No Frustration!
the waiting~line goes fast! in and out in a reasonable time.

March 28th, 2012
She is very caring u can tell her and her staff care because they know there patients. I love how i dont have to wait more then 30 mins

August 23rd, 2010
she's ok
Our first appointment was over an hour wait, even though we had an appointment. I feel she is quick to dismiss my concerns instead of investigating the problem. The nurse often breezes through things like taking my son's temperature, and so she gets incorrect results. I had to demand it be retaken because he did have a fever, but because of the nurse's hurry, she got a reading of 97.5. The office is not in a great part of town, and there is no section for well babies who are only coming in for shots. It concerns me that my son will pick up a sickness when he goes in. We would go to someone else, but we have medi-cal and she is the only doc in town still accepting new patients with medi-cal.

August 11th, 2010
Very caring and professional
I have been under Dr. Traje's care now for 18 years and I have never had an issue with her. She is a very caring and professional pediatrician. If I feel even remotely sick I can walk in without an appointment and she will still see me. Her waiting times are exceptional but I would make an appointment during flu seasons only because she deals with a vast majority of patients. Every time I go in to see her she not only diagnosis me but she will set time aside to talk, and give me advice. She is the only pediatrician I will ever trust and when I have children I hope they have the privilege of having her as a doctor as well.

June 2nd, 2010
Very good
Any new parents or parents just trying to find a new pediatrician i highly recommend Dr. Traje i've taken my son to her once so far but from the last Dr. he had she is excellent the office is nice and clean she is nice and patient and their staff look like they know what they are doing. She is probably the best i've seen so far but im happy with her services for my child so im not changing no need to look any further.

March 26th, 2009
us navy propulsion engineering assistant
tenacious, hardworking, and extremely dedicated. God bless you and your family Doctor.

May 9th, 2017