A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gloria Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Valdez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gloria Valdez MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gloria Valdez practice?
- Dr. Gloria Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gloria Valdez practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.