Dr. Gloria Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gloria Wu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2012

Negative reviewers may bear grudges

The negative reviews are also open to charges of similar prose style. (I'm an English teacher.) I've found Gloria Wu to be brilliant and warm. She's also a respected authority in her field and has done a world of good. Make up your own minds.

February 11th, 2011

More interested in her income than in Me

In the several visits I had with Dr. Wu, It was clear she was more interested in moving me thru her practice and having more and more tests than in me as a person or patient. The straw that broke this camel's back is when she sold me weight loss power.

January 2nd, 2011

WORST Bedside manner EVER

Dr Wu is the most arrogant and RUDE woman we have ever visited. She does not take the time to speak with patients and assumes that patients do not understand English. She does not speak with patients to understand the problem and jumps to conclusions quickly.

October 5th, 2010

I will echo much of the bad reviews I've just read concerning the quality of care Dr. Wu provides. I've never had a worse experience with a physician. She looked at the results of the eye chart reading (20/40) to tell me she cured me when in fact the condition still existed. She seems to have no time to listen to what I have to tell her and made me feel totally ignorant. My advice is to stay away from her if you want caring and thoughtful help with your eye problems

September 8th, 2009

Felt like a broken robot on a conveyor belt

- Never explaining what was going on and why I needed all those sophisticated exams- in an hour long appointment, probably spent 2 to 3 minutes with the doctor. The rest of the time, I was herded from waiting room to waiting exam room to waiting hallway and being administered exams by staffers- Had several appointments and still no diagnosis of the issueI think what ticks me off most is the rush Dr Wu is always in, seeing several patients at the same time and spending little time with each.

June 9th, 2009

Patient Bill

I have an eye problem associated with wearing my contacts too long. I called with an issue and she got me in right away. I was very very impressed with here knowledge and treatment of my issue. All is well now, thanks to Dr.Wu

May 2nd, 2009

great specialist especiallyf or Macular Degeneration

thorough, caring, efficient, excellent care and great sense of urgency - highly recommended

September 27th, 2015