Overall Review

no change

December 1st, 2014
A good doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Yim's for years. I started seeing her after having a bad experience with another doctor. Dr. Yim is very professional and gives an accurate diagnosis of my conditions. She schedules ample visit time for each type of appointment. For yearly physicals, it can be weeks or a few months before being seen. For emergency visits, I usually have to see another doctor, but they always consult with her before informing me of treatments or follow-ups. Follow-ups, I usually get seen by her. I am not leaving Dr. Yim unless I absolutely have to.

November 23rd, 2014
Trusted Doctor
Dr. Gloria Yim is focused on the patient. She is thorough and calm. I like her the more that I interact with her.

August 28th, 2013
MD
My husband, a physician, referred me to Dr. Yim. He said she was one of the few doctor's he would trust with his family. What impresses me the most about Dr. Yim is her ability to listen and make an accurate diagnosis. She is kind and very intelligent. You never feel as though she is rushing through your appointment. I would recommend her wholeheartedly.

February 18th, 2010
Dr.Yim is extremely knowledgeable and widely experienced physician. She is Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine Department and it is not easy to make an appointment with her. At the same time she can give you the best treatment options you needed.