Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  UNCARING.... IRRESPONSIBLE  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Zibilich because I have numerous chronic health issues and need to address each of them so that I could get healthier and improve my life. She told me that she would help me get my health under control, ordered some blood work and told me she would see me again in THREE MONTHS. After a few weeks went by and I heard nothing of the blood tests, I called to find out that three of the tests were bad and had to be retaken. When I asked why I wasn't called, I was pretty much brushed off. I was told to come in in 2 weeks to re-take one of the tests, and 3 months for another. When I returned at both times, I was told there was no "order" for my test and that I should have been given paperwork. When I told the receptionist that I had already given them the paperwork the first time I came, she got snippy with me telling me I would've received new ones. I had also requested a referral from Dr. Zibilich for an oncologist and never heard back from them. When I developed pain in my neck and called to make an appt. I was told they were booked for several days. I asked what they do for their "sick patients" and was told... "send them to the E.R." which is where I ended up going at the cost of a $100.00 co-pay. I found out that I have two nodules on my thyroid and that my lypmh nodes were enlarged. Due to my cancer history, it was recomended that I follow up with my oncologist (who is 3 hours away) so I again called Dr. Zibilich's office and asked about the referral. I was told that she received my ER report and didn't beleive it was cancer, so I should just follow up with an appointment I already made for an ear nose and throat doctor! I had to again explain to the nurse that I have to have follow up care from my cancer and need the refferal, at which point I was told that the nurse would email and hand write her to ensure that she got it this time. After another week, I called back in and was told that they made the referral. That was 2 weeks ago. I just called the oncologist (because I hadn't heard from them) and was told they never received anything! I then called Dr. Zibilich's office and after I complained, was told the nurse was on the phone with the other office right now. Wow. I am so glad that this staff doesn't take my health issues seriously. I honestly can say that out of all of the doctors offices I have dealt with, this is by far the worst. The staff all have attitudes and Dr. Zibilich, well, I can't say alot about her because even though she was going to help me get my health on track, she has been MIA since.