A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glyn Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glyn Marsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glyn Marsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glyn E Marsh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Glyn E. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Glyn Marsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Glyn Marsh practices Otolaryngology near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Otolaryngologists.