A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glynis Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glynis A Walsh MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Glynis A. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Glynis Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Glynis Walsh practices Emergency Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Emergency Physicians.