A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glynn Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glynn Granger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Granger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Health System - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glynn Adam Granger MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Glynn A. Granger practice?
- Dr. Glynn Granger has 1 office location.
Dr. Glynn Granger practices Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.