A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Glynnis Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Glynnis Morton is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Glynnis Morton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Morton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Glynnis Mascha Morton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Glynnis M. Morton practice?
- Dr. Glynnis Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Glynnis Morton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.