Dr. Gnana Desigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gnana Desigan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gnana Desigan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2016

Following a 9-day hospitalization for a critical episode of ischemic colitis, in which an ulcer was also found, I was assigned by Medi-Cal to his office for follow-up. When explaining my concerns about my condition, and explaining which GERD medications have been effective for me, and which have not, he laughed and dismissed my concerns completely. He never offered any explanations or follow-up. His office was supposed to obtain my hospitalization records and have me in for a follow up. They never bothered to request my records, even after signing releases for this purpose, and instead asked me to run around trying to obtain these records. The absolute worst doctor and staff I have ever experienced in 50 years.

April 29th, 2014

retired

Dr Desigan was without a doubt the rudest Doctor I have ever met! He would not let me finish a sentence! He continually interrupted me, and took 3 personal phone calls to talk about his computer problems. He would not even let me discuss my symptoms! AWFUL!!!! I was extremely upset by his belligerent behavior!

August 21st, 2010

Terrible

Terrible doctor. Just awful. In addition, his offices assured me beforehand that I my procedure would be completely covered by insurance. Now, they are claiming they never said that, and I have a bill for $350. My entire experience from start to finish was unprofessional.

October 13th, 2009

Dr. Desigan is an excellent and caring practitioner-he is honestly the type of physician everyone wishes for. He has treated both my husband and myself, and we feel very fortunate to have found him!

July 19th, 2017