Dr. Gnana Desigan MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Van Nuys, CA

April 18th, 2016
Following a 9-day hospitalization for a critical episode of ischemic colitis, in which an ulcer was also found, I was assigned by Medi-Cal to his office for follow-up. When explaining my concerns about my condition, and explaining which GERD medications have been effective for me, and which have not, he laughed and dismissed my concerns completely. He never offered any explanations or follow-up. His office was supposed to obtain my hospitalization records and have me in for a follow up. They never bothered to request my records, even after signing releases for this purpose, and instead asked me to run around trying to obtain these records. The absolute worst doctor and staff I have ever experienced in 50 years.

April 28th, 2014
retired
Dr Desigan was without a doubt the rudest Doctor I have ever met! He would not let me finish a sentence! He continually interrupted me, and took 3 personal phone calls to talk about his computer problems. He would not even let me discuss my symptoms! AWFUL!!!! I was extremely upset by his belligerent behavior!

August 21st, 2010
Terrible
Terrible doctor. Just awful. In addition, his offices assured me beforehand that I my procedure would be completely covered by insurance. Now, they are claiming they never said that, and I have a bill for $350. My entire experience from start to finish was unprofessional.

October 13th, 2009
Dr. Desigan is an excellent and caring practitioner-he is honestly the type of physician everyone wishes for. He has treated both my husband and myself, and we feel very fortunate to have found him!