A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnana Sunderam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderam graduated from University Of Colombo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sunderam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gnana Sunderam practice?
Dr. Gnana Sunderam practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Family Physicians, East Orange Internists, East Orange Geriatric Doctors, East Orange Urgent Care Centers, and East Orange Pulmonologists.