A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnana Sunderam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gnana Sunderam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunderam
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sunderam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderam graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Sunderam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnana Sunderam MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gnana Sunderam practice?
- Dr. Gnana Sunderam has 1 office location.
Dr. Gnana Sunderam practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Pulmonologists.