A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Gopal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal practice?
- Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.