A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Gopal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal practice?
- Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Gnanaprakash Gopal practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.