A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Cumberland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph practice?
- Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Pulmonologists, Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Knoxville Sleep Medicine Doctors.