A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Cumberland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph practice?
- Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gnanaraj Joseph practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Pulmonologists, Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners, and Knoxville Sleep Medicine Doctors.