A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnanaraj Koilpillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gnanaraj Koilpillai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gnanaraj Koilpillai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Koilpillai graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Koilpillai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Hospital Center
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnanaraj Johnson Koilpillai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gnanaraj J. Koilpillai practice?
- Dr. Gnanaraj Koilpillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gnanaraj Koilpillai practices Family Medicine near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Primary Care Doctors.