A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Pillai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pillai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gnanaranjitha R. Pillai practice?
Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai practices Internal Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Internists.