Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai
Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kennewick, WA, with another office in Kennewick, WA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pillai is affiliated with Trios Health (Hospital), Lourdes Medical Center and Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. Dr. Pillai has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gnanaranjitha Pillai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Hawamdeh
Kennewick, WA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Yunus Moosa
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Kennewick, WA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Jennifer Smith
Kennewick, WA 0.01 mi12