A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnyandev Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gnyandev Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Patel has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gnyandev Patel practice?
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gnyandev Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians and Lakewood Primary Care Doctors.