A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gnyandev Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gnyandev Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Patel has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gnyandev Patel practice?
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gnyandev Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians and Lakewood General Practitioners.