Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

2.5

Stay away!! show details Stay away!!
by Family of a patient on Aug 18th, 2016

He was assigned to us at the hospital. Doctor never physically examined patient and didnt know the specifics of the test results. He did not like being questioned and had over sights that could of caused more problems had we not stayed on top things. He is just about the money. You have the right to switch doctors if he is assigned to you. Keep him away!!!!!

Never see this physician. show details Never see this physician.
by Kevin on Jul 5th, 2010

I recently brought my mother-in-law to a follow up visit from the hospital and this is what we experienced. Being a local physician also I did my research about this physician. First thing him and his partner Dr. Vikram Marfatia never physical did a full examination on my mother-in-law. I know I was there everyday, but they still continued to bill the highest medicare price. This is medicare fraud, but what does it matter when Dr. Patel lost his medicare number. Looking back on his malpractice insurance shows recent activity of a neglect case. So I was very scheptical of this physician. We went to his clinic which looked like the typical medical full of narcotic abusers. He spent just about less than three minutes in the room and didn't address any of her concerns. I voiced my concerns to the office manager, if thats what you want to call her, it did no good because she only speaks phillipinno. About a week later I had a meeting with some representatives from Long Beach Memorial that highly did not recommend him because of his conduct disorder.