Dr. Gnyandev Patel MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2017
OK but could have been better
We were assigned Dr Patel while my mother was in a Nursing Home briefly. At first he was her Savior because she was not appropriately placed and he quickly had her transferred to the local hospital and then to a much nicer facility. Then we did not hear or see him again and we were there in the morning noon and until 800 or 9 pm. There was no meeting and we had to get several consults that took way to long and delayed my mothers treatment in my opinion, I am a nurse. We have never been to the office. Overall I believe communication to us was the let down . But still we are thankful for his prompt decision to transfer her from the other father facility.

April 8th, 2017
I have been going to his office for over two moths & haven't seen the dr. yet. Only a nurse practioner. I have been going to two specialist & when they request any records , they are told no problem,but never receive anything from this office. The office people are nice ,but do nothing to help me.Looking for a new Dr.

August 18th, 2016
Stay away!!
He was assigned to us at the hospital. Doctor never physically examined patient and didnt know the specifics of the test results. He did not like being questioned and had over sights that could of caused more problems had we not stayed on top things. He is just about the money. You have the right to switch doctors if he is assigned to you. Keep him away!!!!!

July 5th, 2010
Never see this physician.
I recently brought my mother-in-law to a follow up visit from the hospital and this is what we experienced. Being a local physician also I did my research about this physician. First thing him and his partner Dr. Vikram Marfatia never physical did a full examination on my mother-in-law. I know I was there everyday, but they still continued to bill the highest medicare price. This is medicare fraud, but what does it matter when Dr. Patel lost his medicare number. Looking back on his malpractice insurance shows recent activity of a neglect case. So I was very scheptical of this physician. We went to his clinic which looked like the typical medical full of narcotic abusers. He spent just about less than three minutes in the room and didn't address any of her concerns. I voiced my concerns to the office manager, if thats what you want to call her, it did no good because she only speaks phillipinno. About a week later I had a meeting with some representatives from Long Beach Memorial that highly did not recommend him because of his conduct disorder.

January 11th, 2017