Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist

9604 Artesia Blvd
Ste 102
Bellflower, CA 90706
562-925-1165
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Never see this physician.  |  show details
by Kevin on Jul 5th, 2010

I recently brought my mother-in-law to a follow up visit from the hospital and this is what we experienced. Being a local physician also I did my research about this physician. First thing him and his partner Dr. Vikram Marfatia never physical did a full examination on my mother-in-law. I know I was there everyday, but they still continued to bill the highest medicare price. This is medicare fraud, but what does it matter when Dr. Patel lost his medicare number. Looking back on his malpractice insurance shows recent activity of a neglect case. So I was very scheptical of this physician. We went to his clinic which looked like the typical medical full of narcotic abusers. He spent just about less than three minutes in the room and didn't address any of her concerns. I voiced my concerns to the office manager, if thats what you want to call her, it did no good because she only speaks phillipinno. About a week later I had a meeting with some representatives from Long Beach Memorial that highly did not recommend him because of his conduct disorder.