Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Goar De Lamerens
Dr. Goar De Lamerens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Augustine, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. De Lamerens is affiliated with Flagler Hospital and Florida Hospital Flagler. Dr. De Lamerens has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Goar De Lamerens has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Goar De Lamerens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.
Dr. Juan Mas
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Saint Augustine, FL 0.73 mi33
Dr. Edward Mclaughlin
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Augustine, FL 0.73 mi46
Dr. Laurence Matthews
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Augustine, FL 0.73 mi42