A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gobi Paramanandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paramanandam
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Paramanandam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gobi Paramanandam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Paramanandam graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paramanandam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gobi Paramanandam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gobi Paramanandam practice?
- Dr. Gobi Paramanandam has 1 office location.
Dr. Gobi Paramanandam practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.