A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gobi Paramanandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gobi Paramanandam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Paramanandam graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paramanandam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gobi Paramanandam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gobi Paramanandam practice?
- Dr. Gobi Paramanandam has 1 office location.
Dr. Gobi Paramanandam practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians and Scottsdale Hospice & Palliative Specialists.