Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gobi Paramanandam
Dr. Gobi Paramanandam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Paramanandam is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn, Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea and Shea Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gobi Paramanandam has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gobi Paramanandam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Sally Kalpakoff
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi28
Dr. Jose Urdaneta
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi19
Dr. Nisal Samarasekera
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi26