A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gobind Laungani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gobind Laungani, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laungani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Laungani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laungani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans