A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gobind Laungani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gobind Laungani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laungani
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Laungani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gobind Laungani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Laungani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Laungani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gobind Bassarmal Laungani MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gobind B. Laungani practice?
- Dr. Gobind Laungani has 1 office location.
Dr. Gobind Laungani practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.