Dr. Gobinder Chopra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 1st, 2016
Run do not walk...
Run don't walk - don't take my word, just look at his reviews!

July 1st, 2015
Love it! only con i have is the long 3 month wait for follow up

March 3rd, 2015
No second opinions
Called Dr. Chopra's office today to make an appointment after a friend reccommended him. I have MS and am currently being treated by another neurologist in town who doesn't seem to care about me. I was told by the office staff and the office manager that they don't do second opinions or take on patients that are currently under the care of another doctor. Guess I will have to keep on looking for a neurologist who has a heart.

January 25th, 2015
Does anyone believe in giving the benefit of the doubt?
He doesn't't get paid for being sweet , so for get the bed side manner an get to the point. He goes by what he hears he is very knowledgeable he is a teacher. You need to go in there with the right questions??? So think about what you are going to say have it on paper.I am apatientof his, or might I say I was.But like the rest of you I didn't give him a chance I'm sorry for that.that's why I'm writing this because I believe everybody deserves a chance just because you don't believe in the way they do things doesn't make them wrong.he doesn't need to pacify us we just need his knowledge. So if any of us are perfect we can speak the first word.

December 10th, 2013
Do not see this doctor
When you have a problem you need a dr who cares and listens. You may see the doctor for a while, but all that goes on is him telling you what he believes only based on tests. All head injuries are different, and there still is a great deal not known about the head or headaches. You will not be heard, you will looked at like you're lying, and you will be treated terrible by the incompetent nurses. When an emergency occurs you will not be able to get in, they won't even bother to try to get you in, if you leave a message no response, and when you do finally see chopra be has nothing new to add. He's best described as a text book, with no bed sign manner, and doesn't look outside of the box. After seeing a few different doctors prior to seeing him, I highly recommend another. Check reviews before making an appointment that is my best advice.

May 17th, 2013
Dr. No Good !
This doctor chopra never lets me finish a sentence he's not trying to hear any feedback from me nor does he care about his patients. Before I can ever finish telling him my problems he says follow me and before you know it he has me checking out with his receptionist to set up for the next appointment. To me that is just downright rude and I've been a patient of his for over 2 years all he does is see me for 3 minutes and tells me to keep taking them meds even when you keep telling him the meds makes me feel more worse. Beware of this Dr. Chopra he tends to be in a rush every time and all you are is a number to him.

October 12th, 2012
Dr Chopra obviously does not have concern for his patients. He is really rude, insensitive and not knowledgable. Actually the worst doctor I've yet to experience and have experience with many! Unfortunately ..

September 20th, 2012
Grateful Spouse
My wife went to see Dr. Chopra after moving here from ATL. We were extremely pleased with his bedside manner, as he treated my wife and me as though we were his children, rather than patients, and cared and explained everything to us to ensure our complete comfort.

August 24th, 2012
I was looking for neurologist when a friend of mine suggested me to visit Dr. Gobinder S Chopra. He has been a fabulous doctor and he was able to diagnose and cure my ailment within few months. I highly appreciate the kind of care he takes for his patient.

August 19th, 2012
Extremely Pleased
We had never been to Dr. Chopra before, but his bedside manner was second to none. He made my wife feel as if he known her for years!Highly recommend!

August 7th, 2012
REALLY NICE STAFF TERRIBLE DOCTOR
I WENT TO SEE THIS CHOPRA. WHILE IT WAS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, ONCE I GOT THERE, HIS STAFF DID A NICE JOB, BUT HE WAS TERRIBLE. ITS NOT THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND HIM, WHICH WAS MOSTLY TRUE, ITS THAT HE JUST SEEMED IN A HURRY TO GET TO HIS NEXT VICTIM...OOOPS PATIENT. THEN I HEARD HIM YELLING AT SOMEONE IN HIS OFFICE...SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

July 31st, 2012
Pleasant visit...
Dr. Chopra was a nice doctor, his diagnosis was spot on as I was seeking a second opinion. I will go back.