Dr. Gobinder Chopra Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gobinder Chopra?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

my mother went to the surgery room walking and came out like a vegetal and the doctor after that day never spoke with us again !

Been understanding for more then ten years

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Like Dr. He has controlled seizures with mediciations. He always renews scripts without too much trouble

Run do not walk...

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Run don't walk - don't take my word, just look at his reviews!

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Love it! only con i have is the long 3 month wait for follow up

No second opinions

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Called Dr. Chopra's office today to make an appointment after a friend reccommended him. I have MS and am currently being treated by another neurologist in town who doesn't seem to care about me. I was told by the office staff and the office manager that they don't do second opinions or take on patients that are currently under the care of another doctor. Guess I will have to keep on looking for a neurologist who has a heart.

Does anyone believe in giving the benefit of the doubt?

Posted on January 26th, 2015

He doesn't't get paid for being sweet , so for get the bed side manner an get to the point. He goes by what he hears he is very knowledgeable he is a teacher. You need to go in there with the right questions??? So think about what you are going to say have it on paper.I am apatientof his, or might I say I was.But like the rest of you I didn't give him a chance I'm sorry for that.that's why I'm writing this because I believe everybody deserves a chance just because you don't believe in the way they do things doesn't make them wrong.he doesn't need to pacify us we just need his knowledge. So if any of us are perfect we can speak the first word.

Do not see this doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2013

When you have a problem you need a dr who cares and listens. You may see the doctor for a while, but all that goes on is him telling you what he believes only based on tests. All head injuries are different, and there still is a great deal not known about the head or headaches. You will not be heard, you will looked at like you're lying, and you will be treated terrible by the incompetent nurses. When an emergency occurs you will not be able to get in, they won't even bother to try to get you in, if you leave a message no response, and when you do finally see chopra be has nothing new to add. He's best described as a text book, with no bed sign manner, and doesn't look outside of the box. After seeing a few different doctors prior to seeing him, I highly recommend another. Check reviews before making an appointment that is my best advice.

Dr. No Good !

Posted on May 18th, 2013

This doctor chopra never lets me finish a sentence he's not trying to hear any feedback from me nor does he care about his patients. Before I can ever finish telling him my problems he says follow me and before you know it he has me checking out with his receptionist to set up for the next appointment. To me that is just downright rude and I've been a patient of his for over 2 years all he does is see me for 3 minutes and tells me to keep taking them meds even when you keep telling him the meds makes me feel more worse. Beware of this Dr. Chopra he tends to be in a rush every time and all you are is a number to him.

Posted on October 13th, 2012

Dr Chopra obviously does not have concern for his patients. He is really rude, insensitive and not knowledgable. Actually the worst doctor I've yet to experience and have experience with many! Unfortunately ..

Grateful Spouse

Posted on September 20th, 2012

My wife went to see Dr. Chopra after moving here from ATL. We were extremely pleased with his bedside manner, as he treated my wife and me as though we were his children, rather than patients, and cared and explained everything to us to ensure our complete comfort.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I was looking for neurologist when a friend of mine suggested me to visit Dr. Gobinder S Chopra. He has been a fabulous doctor and he was able to diagnose and cure my ailment within few months. I highly appreciate the kind of care he takes for his patient.

Extremely Pleased

Posted on August 19th, 2012

We had never been to Dr. Chopra before, but his bedside manner was second to none. He made my wife feel as if he known her for years!Highly recommend!