Dr. Gocha Saliashvili MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Madison, AL

October 21st, 2016
He Sounds and Acts Russian (Georgian)
Dr. Sal seems to study details with extreme concentration. Then when he ready to talk to you he hits you with the biggest brick he can find. He tends to want to make sure you are hearing what he is saying. I'm an Engineer and I appreciate the direct information. I checked out the information he gave me and it all made sense. IMHO he is a good Cardiologist. But if you need to have your hand held, he is not for you.

March 1st, 2016
Today was my first visit with Dr. Sal. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. Very thorough and showed general concern for my health. Looking forward to a very positive relationship on my journey to healthier living!!!!

August 6th, 2015
No bedside manner. If you want you test results you better call because they won't call you! No follow up at all. One of the worst. Would not recommend.

October 22nd, 2014
cardiac arrest
dr sally told me what i needed to do to save my life!!!!, one month later i had cardiac arrest!!!!! i trust dr sally with my life now, ive had approx 7 cardio dr, in 14 yrs, dr sally is definately my # 1

February 11th, 2013
Madison Hospital
My Father was visiting from out of State and had chest pains and fainted. We took him to the emergency room and Dr Saliashvili was ultiamtely his Cardiologist in the hospital. Dr. Saliashvili took specail care to talk to the Family and my Father about his condition. The doctor ordered a a mirad of tests to make sure my Fathers heart was healthy before sending him home. he also made sure that we knew how to contact him during the remainder of my Fthers visit in Alabama, in case of any further issues.