A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goddard Lainjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goddard Lainjo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lainjo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lainjo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Goddard Lainjo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Lainjo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lainjo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goddard S Lainjo MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Goddard S. Lainjo practice?
- Dr. Goddard Lainjo has 1 office location.
Dr. Goddard Lainjo practices Rheumatology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Rheumatologists.