Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Godela Brosnahan
Dr. Godela Brosnahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brosnahan is affiliated with University Hospital - Denver, Swedish Medical Center and University Hospital of Arkansas. She speaks English.
Dr. Godela Brosnahan has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Godela Brosnahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Nancy Madinger
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi32
Dr. Linda Barbour
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi33
Dr. Laurence Chan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi42