Dr. Godfrey Dyne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Godfrey Dyne?

Patient

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr. Dyne and his front desk staff are excellent. He is no nonsense and very helpful. The front desk staff are alway friendly and professional.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Excellent in Caring for his Patients and knowing the results from true day to day activities. Thank you Mr. Dyne and all your Associates keep up the good work.

Dr. Dyne is one of the best Physicians I have ever encountered

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr. Dyne, is a caring Doctor, not like most Doctor's , he listens to you and figures out the best solution for you. He helped me beat an addiction I had for years and I owe him dearly for that. I wish he could be my Dr. for all my health needs, more Doctor's need to take a little lesson from Dr. Dyne on how to treat patients! I highly recommend him!

The best experience I've had with a doctor.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I've seen dozens of different doctors for different reasons and i must say that Dr Dyne seems to be the most caring and honest one I've met. He has a good sense of humor and relaxing attitude. A lot of doctors seem to have an aura of superiority but he didn't. I'm really glad I stumbled upon him completely on accident. My only wish would be for more magazines in his waiting room.

The nicest, most caring and best dr I've been to

Posted on October 31st, 2009

I have seen a ton of Drs in my life, from psychiatrists for ADD to OBGYNs for having kids, addiction specialists, family therapistS, etc. I seriously think there have been dozens of them overall. And I can honestly say he's the nicest I've ever gone to. First, he's not a pompous or superiour-acting the way so many are. He doesn't rush you out either, he sits calmly and listens. I've had several occasions where on a weekend I've had an emergency or problem with a pharmacy, and he's been available to me every time. I've even been at a pharmacy with a pharmacist who said "I left aessage with his office. But u know drs, he won't call back for hours". I called him on his cell a minute later, he answered and took care of my problem. I being my kids to his office all the time, and he's always very sweet to them. Without a doubt he's the best dr I've ever had (I'm 39). I don't know him personally or anyhinG either, I know somedrs might have people call I'm good reviews , but he's so good I cameacross this and had to comment. The only negative I'd say is his office manager currently has been rude in the past, but the nurses are always great and even the front office woman has been better the last two visits. I highly highly recommend him to anyone, you will be shocked at how easy it is to be his patient.

Needs To Hire Some Better Front Desk People

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Dr. Dyne is a competent doctor with adequate knowledge of general medicine...the bane of going to his office is the front desk clerk. she is rude, mean spirited, and sloppy. though the nurse staff and the Dr are good quality people, his front desk clerk is so unprofessional and so rude it is enough to send you somewhere else.

Posted on August 14th, 2017