inactive

Godfrey S Fondinka MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 12th, 2012
Never Again
THis Dr is rude to his employees. The wait time is about 1 hour long when u have an appointmen. He does not spend enough time after he has been late. The only reason I would come back to that office is because of The Nice Medical Assistant that worked there in 2010 she is no longer there and she was great, nice, and pleasent. But This DR was so mean to her .....I dont know why

August 12th, 2012
I recently went in for a visit to get a referral. He approved the referral verbally. It has been one month and he still has not signed my referral and turned it in to my insurance so I can see the specialist that I very much so need to see. I am very disappointed with the care I've received at Dr. Fondinka's office.

June 23rd, 2012
Yo this is real talk
Everything was straight,the wait, the visit. He also took time to listen and hear you out, that's a real doctor that cares. He's another good doctor added to the list in Fayetteville,NC. My overall rating for him is Good, Good, Good, and more Good. I'm one of his patients now.

February 24th, 2012
Worst physician I've ever seen
Don't use this Dr. If at all possible. You will wait for well over an hour I've waited up to three hours just for a routine visit for prescription refill. After that I go to the pharmacy and he has written the prescription wrong. So I go back to his office to have it corrected. Go back to the pharmacy and lo and behold its wrong again. I go back the second time and my prescription is if a lower dosage and instead of three times per day it says two times per day. I honestly think this doctor is on drugs.

February 18th, 2011
Ms
Dr Fondinka is one of the best,caring,humanitarin doctors that I have ever met. He goes above and beyond what is ever expected of a doctor. One does not have to worry at all when under his care.

February 1st, 2011
DO NOT GO HERE. Unless you don't mind waiting hours to see the doctor with an appt....
The first time that I went to this doctor I was there for over 2 hrs. They used the excuse that I was a new patient. Then I was very sick and came in during their walk-in hours. I waited for 3 HOURS! Then I waiting in the room for another 45 minutes. My total visit time was almost 5 hours.When I had a sinus infection and I continued to call them, they never got back to me. Then when calling about a prescription that I really need, the doctor answered and YELLED on the phone with me. For no reason. Completely rude and definitely not professional. Will not be going here again.

December 27th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I think Dr. Fondinka is a very excellent and caring doctor. He takes his time with his patients and listen to them that is what I like the most.

October 29th, 2010
My appoinment started off bad and then got even worse...I went to check in and none of the nursed created me at all. They complained I filed my paperwork electronically when the website told me to do so.I waited for about an hour and a half to see him.He was very kind the first time I spoke with him. He told me he would e file scripts for me.The following night I went to the pharmacy to get the scripts and they said they didn't have anything.The next day I went to get blood work and the nurses wrote down my information and were very kind in the morning and told me they would let the doctor know the scripts were never filed. I called that day at 3:30 on my way home to make sure the scripts were filled before going to the pharmacy and they told me it would be ready at 5:00. Went at 7:30 to pick up and still were not called in. Called the office and got an answering service so I left my message and my problem. Doctor called me back and asked witha rude tone, Why are you paging me. I explained about my perscription and he told me he was the pharmacy fault and I must not understand it was an E-script then said the nurses did not give him the message then when I kept explaining all the things I have done to make sure my script was called in he told me I was wasting his time... VERY VERY UNPROFFESIONAL!!!!

June 10th, 2010
AWESOME
VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, COURTEOUS PHYSICIAN. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM.

January 30th, 2010
Emergency Room Visit
I visited my local hospital and Fondinka was the physician on call. He did not greet me when he came in the door, didn't examine me at all, told me there was nothing he could do and that I just needed to be patient and the pain would eventually go away.Very, very unprofessional.