A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Godfrey Wabwire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Godfrey Wabwire is Excellent.
Dr. Wabwire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Godfrey Oduor Wabwire MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Godfrey O. Wabwire practice?
- Dr. Godfrey Wabwire has 3 office locations.
Dr. Godfrey Wabwire practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Worthington, MN and Chamberlain, SD.
See Sioux Falls Hospitalists and Sioux Falls Internists.