Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Godofredo Garcia
Dr. Godofredo Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Wilkesboro, NC, with other offices in Berea, KY and Frankfort, KY (and 4 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Wilkes Regional Medical Center, Saint Joseph Berea and W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Godofredo Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Godofredo Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Wilkesboro, NC.
Dr. Sam Somsook
North Wilkesboro, NC 0 mi30
Dr. Kevin Peacock
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
North Wilkesboro, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Dariel Rathmell
North Wilkesboro, NC 0 mi32